Thursday, December 10, 2009

Korean Movies Galore!

Baby and Me!
"
Alternative Title:
Baby and Me /아기와 나
  • Genre: Comedy
  • Film Date: November, 2008
  • Korea Casts:
    Jang Keun-Suk, Manson Mun
  • Description:

    Joon-soo is a tough 18 year old high school kid that loves to cause trouble. He often gets in fights, once with 17 other guys, but always comes out as the victor. Then one day Joon-soo's parents decides to go out of town. Joon-soo decides then and there to throw a party at his parent's home. He then goes shopping for groceries and comes upon an unexpected surprise. A little toddler sits in a shopping basket wearing the name tag "Han Wooram" and points to Joon-soo as his father!

    He then takes the baby home and tries to find the baby's real parents. When he can't find the parents, Joon-soo even tries to abandon the baby but always fails. He then takes the kid to school which causes further scandal and a suspension. But during this time an unexpected event occurs between Joon-soo and Woo-ram"

I loved this movie!! This was a really cute movie and it was good! Woo-Ram reminded me of Mikey from Look Who's Talking starring John Travolta and Kirstie Alley! Woo-Ram talks just like how Mikey did in L.W.T. If you're bored or just wanna watch a new movie, I would recommend this one!


Hello Schoolgirl
"
  • Alternative Title: 순정만화
  • Film Date: November, 2008
  • Korea Casts:
    Ji-Tae Yu , Lee Yeon Hee
  • Description:

    Yun-woo Kim works as a low level civil servant in a district office. Although he is thirty, he is still innocent for his age and has been on numerous unfruitful blind dates in search of a suitable wife. After moving to a new place, he runs runs into Soo-yong Han, a high school student who lives downstairs. Soo-young Han is a cheerful and eccentric eighteen-year-old who lives with her mother that acts like a princess.

    Meanwhile, Sook Kang has just started to work at the district office straight after graduating from high school and falls head over heels for Ha-kyuing Kwon, a melancolic woman who always smokes in the same spot, becuase of her beautiful smile. Ha-kyung is still holding onto an old flame and keeps on looking for traces of that love every day. Sook Kang continues to keep wooing her, irregardless of her living in the past. Can their futures lead to a happy ending?"

Okay, So the guy on the bottom left is a singer from Super Junior! I didn't know that until Julie said something! thanks Julie! I watched this movie, and I thought to myself..."ehh, the title sounds blah...I don't know if I'm really interested in watching the movie...*click* oh well..." Lol
I didn't think it was going to be good! But surprisingly I liked it! it was cute and it had its moments, but other than that I liked it! but I do have one complaint..The character "Sook" was a bit annoying. and I didn't get his shirts ;x lol but you'll see what i'm talking about, once you watch it! and another funny fact, I actually have a friend named Souk loll.

And if you're interested in watching these two Korean Movies, don't worry they have subtitles :)
yay! I watch them at my favorite site, and yes it's free! i'm a cheapie lol
My Soju! Click here!

1 comments:

Jeyli Anne said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed 'Baby and Me' I cried at the end. Jang Geun Seok is pretty hot himself.

I think you should also watch "Speedy Scandal" that movie is hilarious but at the same time sad. Overall I loved it!