Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ghostly GHOULS! Halloween Makeup Tutorial & Food Talk



OOOOoooooooOOOOOOOhhh! Ghostly Ghouls!

The EEEERRRIEEE feeling you get when you hear a BUMP! in the night, or those chills
that run down your back as you're watching a scary movie, those moments make you so scared! but it's fun when you get the feeling with friends or others lol. when I was little, I would watch those Halloween themed cartoons, like a Halloween special on Scooby Doo, Doug Funny, Cat and Dog, etc. and did you ever notice that the ghouls, ghosts' eyes were green? well, that inspired me to do this makeup tutorial, for those of you who don't like to dress up or do special fx, this is a tutorial for you! you can still go to the grocery store after the party you attend lol. have fun! and I hope you enjoy :)





OOOOOH! Chicken, Chicken, Biscuit Dinner!

Doesn't this photo look absolutely delicious?! If I could pick this up and slice pieces from it and eat it, I would! lol :p this photo was taken by my friend Cate She's a genius when it comes to food :) We were both child hood friends and how I miss those days! we were reunited through facebook, and have talked ever since :) we have funny convos of everyday things. hehe :) and we both share alot of interests! she's a wonderful person and you would love her blog! if you wanna check out yummy photos and get recipes check out her Paleo blog ♥




drawn!
HALLOWEEN FOOOOOD!
Do you have any special recipes that you wanna share? comment me! I will post the recipe up and link your blog :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Nice tutorial and those eggs are funny!:D

I am your newest follower!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown said...

wow, great halloween ideas and makeup! Totally awesome!
I've been looking for some fresh and creepy halloween makeup ideas to use this year. Thanks to you, i just got some ideas. Thanks to you!

Happy Halloween!
~ Cristine